Friends of the estate
Help promote the Saint-Cloud national estate and pass on this heritage to future generations by joining the Friends of the Parc de Saint-Cloud association.
Since 1979, Les Amis du Parc de Saint-Cloud has been contributing to the protection and defense of the historic park. The association promotes the prestige of the Saint-Cloud national estate by enriching the collections of the historical museum it founded in 1981, restoring works of art and replanting tree-lined areas.
Encounters, visits, events, exceptional moments: join our community of enthusiasts!
L'association des Amis du Parc de Saint-Cloud is an association under the French law of 1901, founded in 1979 with the primary aim of promoting the Saint-Cloud national estate and contributing to its development.
The association aims to defend the Saint-Cloud national estate, and helps finance the restoration of statues on the estate. Through specific actions, it helps to enrich the collections of the historical museum it founded in 1981 by acquiring works of art. It also contributes to the replanting and protection of the estate's flora and fauna.
The association is keen to share its knowledge of the history and flora of the Saint-Cloud national estate, through ongoing initiatives aimed at both the general public and children, and by participating in CMN initiatives.
All paid-up members are entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting, approve the activity report and elect the members of the Board of Directors.
The President, the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors manage the association.
The President, Executive Committee and Board of Directors are all volunteers.
The Association des Amis du Parc de Saint-Cloud is open to all those who appreciate the Saint-Cloud national estate and wish to :
- Be regularly informed of all its cultural, educational and recreational activities;
- Be invited to the opening of exhibitions at the Domaine National de Saint-Cloud;
- Take advantage of private tours of Domaine national de Saint-Cloud exhibitions;
- Take part in private guided tours of major cultural sites.
Join the association des amis du parc
Joining the Association des Amis du Parc de Saint-Cloud means ..:
- Share a common passion with other members
- Support the work of the only private association to have supported the Domaine National de Saint-Cloud since 1979,
- Contributing to the development of the estate, and passing on this heritage to future generations,
- Contribute to theenrichment of the collections, the restoration of works of art and the replanting of the park,
- It also means associating with and supporting the activities of the Musée des Avelines de Saint-Cloud.
The Association des Amis du Parc de Saint-Cloud offers a range of membership benefits.
By becoming a member, you become a patron of the museum. That's why you'll receive a tax receipt entitling you to a tax deduction.
The association is run by volunteers. The money received (memberships, donations, visits, etc.) is earmarked for the estate's projects. Only operating costs are deducted.
In addition to the membership fee, you can participate in various sponsorship projects for the benefit of the estate throughout the year.
Each member receives a card valid for the calendar year.
It's a great way to get involved in the life of the estate, and play your part in promoting it.
You can :
- Download the membership form below and return it by post to the address shown on the form.
- Send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The association only accepts payment by cheque.