Visiting the Domaine national de Saint-Cloud with your family? Discover all our offers!
Visits and activities
Discover our family activities
Discover the estate with your children! There are several options to choose from:
- Workshops : a wide variety of workshops can be found in the Agenda section.
- Self-guided tours : download below to accompany you and visit at your own pace.
- The booklet-game: follow the adventures of Hubert the dog as he leads you through the estate!
Suitable for children aged 6 to 12.
Available free of charge from the museum reception desk and downloadable below.
- Les parcours-jeux: different routes to discover the sculptures, Gérard Garouste's Défi du Soleil and a route to complete. Available from the museum reception desk and to download below.
And don't miss the guided tours and activities offered by our mediators during the vacations.
The "rendez-vous famille" and "Monument jeu d'enfant" activities offer unforgettable moments of discovery.
Enjoy the estate
A 460-hectare park with a formal garden, an English garden and large expanses to discover, ideal for getting some fresh air!
Where to eat?
Six restaurants welcome you for a gourmet break.
Visit with peace of mind!
- Strollers are allowed in the park, but baby carriers are recommended.
- Toilets are available in the Trocadéro garden, at the Grille d'Honneur, at the Grille de la Manufacture and in the allée de la Glacière behind the pavilion.
- Two play areas are available at the allée de la Glacière and near the Écoles gate.